Sunday, January 9, 2011

On to New Things!

Fresh starts are always encouraging!

I have left my job as a two-year old lead teacher, and am pursuing an endorsement and substitute teaching.

I am excited for this change!

In other news, I am looking to be more positive, because feel I have been weighed down the last year and a half by feeling I have not achieved my goal of a classroom teacher. This change will help me further pursue my goal with all my heart.

I am also seeking to again let Christ define me instead of others. You can never count on people to lift you up, or say good things to you, or even say good things about you. Yet, who I am in the eyes of God should be all the definition I need.

I hope your new year goes well and all your hopes for this year are set forth and attained! Happy 2011!

No comments: