Sunday, March 28, 2010

Why I don't Carry a Purse:

The Scene:

Target.

The players:

A friend and I.

The occurrence:

My friend mentions she wants to print off some of her pics at target so I say, OK go ahead.

She prints off the pictures asks the dude if she can pay later and on we shop.

Arrival:

At pizza hut. We have a jolly meal to fill our very empty stomachs. Pepperoni stuffed crust pizza (yum) side note- I've been eating a lot of homemade pizza which is really good but sometimes I still crave the greasy pizza from an establishment.

Toward the end of the meal we are getting ready to pay.

Friend inserts hand into purse. Looks at me with wide eyes. Pulls out the pictures and says "I stole these from target!" AKA she forgot to pay exactly a $1.50 for pictures from target!

Hence.

I don't carry a purse. ( :

Maybe she'll donate a dollar fifty to worthy causes to make up for stealing from target!

No comments: