Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jumping Cats

Sometimes I find in my most weary of days there is something to bring me a smile.

For example.

Picture 2 cats walking into your room and looking supiciously at a computer cord, the same computer cord that has been present for many months, as though it is a wild snake or other dangerous thing.

They sneak up on it and sniff cautiously and somehow don't notice that when the "snake" moves the human foot is moving it. Because of this lack of brain power, as they sniff at the cord the slightest jerk of the cord will send them jumping a kind of straight up and back jump. Ha.

Not only do they jump once, but after calming down they come back to sniff the cord and again leap back with an exetreme amount of worry. I have to admit pretty entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGSvlk6u1-I

Just Check out this video. No way you can resist laughing!

No comments: