Saturday, August 8, 2009

Journey pish posh. where's the Destination.

Do you ever breath a big sigh of relief once a long journey has concluded?

I mean, I know people say that the joy and life is in the journey and not the destination. But, seriously, who really believes that? Especially when the journey is painful?

I've been on a long journey of thoughts considering love and relationships and finally the pieces are beginning to come together. It's a very hard journey to describe as it happened mostly in my head.

Although the journey has been painful, we both have become better people because of it. As the steps in the journey continue, I feel the ending of this particular journey drawing near and the sighs of relief i'm breathing are so relaxing.

I know this journey is not over and I still have more steps to take, but it really helps having a sure direction. A goal to walk toward. Hand in hand.

In any case. So much for the journey!

The steps I'm taking will take me to the destination. It's always easier to do life when you have your goals in mind ( :

No comments: