Friday, May 28, 2010

How Would you Like it?

You may have noticed from my last post that marriage has increased the interest factor about my life greatly.

Let me just bring you up to date...

Wedding ring lost in backyard while mowing....

Water coming up from the drain in the basement while bathing...

And a whole lot of exhaustion while moving!

So far if you asked me how I like owning a home or being married, I would say so far it's a lot of work!

Sigh.

This Monday we are off to visit the House on the Rock. Check it out here:

http://www.thehouseontherock.com/HOTR_AttractionMain.htm

It's an odd collection of random things. Apparently it takes 3 hours to see it all! We will def. be taking the camera on this trip!

Hopefully this trip will be a good break in the tediousness moving has created.

No comments: