Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shopping with Gift Cards is like Christmas!

Thanks to the generosity of many, Paul and I have been able to purchase many items for, essentially free. Well free to us anyways.

And let me tell you, most times I go to a store and they start ringing stuff up, the anxiety level goes up as the final price tag goes up. It's stressful sometimes to spend money.

Yesterday I went to Kohls, gift cards in hand, and began to pick up some essentials Paul and I needed. Such as tablecloths.

My favorite thing was handing the lady gift card after gift card until the final price was 0. That's right. NO MONEY! It was like Christmas!

Thank you again to all friends and family whose gifts have made our newly married lives just a little bit easier! I promise, I'll get back to working on those thank you notes here soon! Moving and honey mooning threw kind of a wrench into the middle of everything!

No comments: