Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yes. I am Tearing up Again

It seems being married has reduced me to tearing up every time I happen to see or hear about love.

Like. Paul and I were watching the old episode of "The Office" when Jim pops his head in and asks Pam out on a date. And.....we both teared up.

Yes. Did I mention we're married now?!?!?!

A camp friend commented on my blog, said some really great things about marriage, and I teared up.

Because. Well, I'm married and it feels really special to be married! Sometimes I think about being married, because I am married, and my eyes fill with tears! gees louise! Hopefully I'll get used to this whole married thing!

The journey feels like it's only just begun. Which is so great! It's so much better than being engaged or being a couple. It's like wrestling through life together. It's intimidating to take on the world by yourself, yet, it all seems that much more possible when there's two of you.

And. Paul and I had the "what if I got pregnant before planned" talk. haha.

Honestly, his answer was mine too....

"I'd probably freak out for a while, and then settle down and do what needs to be done"

haha. yup. me too hubby. me too.

I'm content to be cheesy and randomly tear up for now. With just the two of us.

Although, a little dog would be nice......

No comments: