Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Life just got More Interesting

I have discovered today that my life as of May 8th became suddenly more interesting. Suddenly I feel like my life has become a sitcom.

It could be me trying to drive my husband's old truck to move stuff to have Sears call to deliver the washer and dryer.

It could be that I had to turn right around and head back to the smaller town we've moved too. It could be the smoking engine on the truck as I drive into said town. It could perhaps be the fact that the said truck was still smoking as the sears truck pulled up to deliver said washer and dryer.

It could be the sears truck guy saying "looks like the truck overheated a little bit" Hm. Really? I didn't even notice the SMOKE POURING FROM THE ENGINE!

And now, I am absolutely convinced everyone in this town knows I overheated my husband's truck!

Good thing my husband loves me. Good thing he probably loves me more than his old truck!

Also in sitcom land...Last night I was trying to make homemade pizza for my dear husband. Lo and Behold, we have yet to move spatulas which are very useful for cooking sausage. I did what every wife would've done....I used the thingy for cooking spaghetti to cook sausage. You know that thing you use to stir the noodles around? Luckily, it seems sausage still cooks even without the useful spatula.

Welcome to my new life as "married person". I'm thinking the journey is going to be exciting, wearying, and pretty hilarious!

No comments: