Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Driving in the Morning

I love driving in the mornings.

this morning I drove to Wav. to experience some junior high science.

I had a great day today.

as I was driving this morning the sun was mostly up but still had a bit to go......

The kids were mostly good

and as I drove I took in the snow covered rolling hills....

They have a test tomorrow over mitosis.

the stark cold beauty captivated me

I wish I could grade their papers.

i found myself thinking....

Maybe this IS where I want to BE.

maybe this is where I want to be.



May you find yourself passionate about life no matter what your location or occupation. May the people around you, the old friends, and the new ones bring you enough laughter to spread over the miles. May you find yourself thinking that this IS where you want to be. And may you rejoice in the simple beauties of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

INDEED.

Well said Jill.

Tanya K. Kearns, M.A. said...

yes. indeed.