Sunday, January 11, 2009

Family plus Thoughts

Today I got together with some of the Olson family.

It was quite fun. The kids that I remember running around with when I was younger were almost all there. Yet at the same time, I noticed both in how the adults treated me and in my own attitude that I have been accepted as more or less an adult.

Growing up and becoming part of the "real world" is all something we must do. It is all something they have all been through and it's nice to find myself be taken seriously. Whoa. I'm really going to do it.

Today I finalized my resume and printed off copies onto nice paper. This makes me feel really official. I also inserted my teaching certification into the professional padfolio I bought to be organized at interviews. I have completed about two and a half applications and will turn at least two of these applications in tomorrow.

It seems like I needed last week to let the whirlwind calm a bit before jumping into applying.

It's exciting. New Chapters, new doors, and what seems like a whole new life. Yes please!

No comments: