Thursday, January 8, 2009

UPDATE

Whew.

I have finally landed!

After much moving about, a vacation with my family, and limited internet access, here I am.

I do not have too much to say except it's been crazy and I'm ready to be in one place for a bit.

One exciting bit of news is that I received my teaching license in the mail! Woo! I am official! It's very hard to believe because after going through four years my degree and my occupation has always seemed like a distant dream. Now I am filling out sub applications and getting my resume together and it's really awesome to be able to put my license information on those applications. Dear working world, I have entered!

I shall keep all informed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes!

more updates please!

The Smittys said...

Hey Jill! We miss you here in old NC! Hope things are going well!